Friday, May 24, 2013

3 Expectations

Welp, it's Friday again! Sometimes I don't think I'll ever make it to Friday again, but then I do! Whew!

Last weekend was full of Byron Nelson fails and long cab rides with no dramamine, but ended with Top Golf and hanging out on the back patio which are definite favorites in my book.



This weekend is Memorial Day weekend and we are kicking it off with a lake trip! First of the summer and I could. not. be. more. excited!! I finally get to see my Lil Bit after she has completed 1/2 of her college career and she gets to hang out with Duck Dude and me. It doesn't get much better than that folks.

I have 3 expectations for this weekend.
1. Fun          2. Relaxing          3. Sun-kissed Skin

Which are no different than my expectations for every single day of the summer.

7 days of school left. Hollllllla. This is how I feel today.




No comments:

Post a Comment