Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend Rangers Recap

I had a marvelous weekend. Starting with my dog sitting. Mom left me an excellent new surprise. I've already put in an order from Costco. It was so good and filling, that I didn't even finish it. I need them for school. I think I would actually eat breakfast this way. 


And then mom's Keurig drawer was so full it took me 4 minutes to pick out which coffee I wanted. I really love butter toffee, but should I try something I haven't tried yet? And hazlenut just sounded like a solid choice, but I ended up choosing the Archer Farms Caramel Macchiato (see where the blank spot is?). I added some almond milk, and it was superb.


Then I ran to the sports store close to my moms and got a new Rangers shirt for a new season. I decided that I would attempt to wear a Rangers shirt to the game. I've had this superstition for a couple years that if I wear a Rangers shirt to the game, they lose.... but if I just wear a red tank top or navy shirt, they win! Wondering what the moral of the story is? Always go with your superstition. They lost 6-5 in the 10th inning, and I am afraid that I am personally responsible. However, do not think that stopped me from having a good time. 


 



Fried mushrooms, nachos, and pizza were involved throughout the night, and today I'm back on the diet, and not wanting to get back on the scale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment