Friday, April 4, 2014

Red Lobster Biscuits

My momma doesn't call me her carb baby for nothing! For Christmas I received not one, but two packages of Red Lobster biscuits from opposite sides of the family. I like to think I am easy to buy for?
 

I've been putting off making them because of the whole work out thing... but I made them this week. They are so easy and so phenomenal. Biggest piece of advice? Do not make them until you're ready to eat them. I ate three right out of the oven. 

Literally take the package, add 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, and 3/4 cup of water. Mix together and bake at 425 for 13 minutes!

Then melt a little butter, mix it with the garlic and herb packet and use your cute little chef man to put it on your fluffy, warm biscuits. 

Deeee-licious. So delicious, I'm making them tonight for dinner at the Smiths!!


No comments:

Post a Comment