Thursday, June 27, 2013

Domain Change

I hope I am not royally messing everything up... but I changed my domain for my blog.

I have toyed around the idea of completely changing the name of my blog, but at the end of the day... I can't think of anything I like better. I definitely wasn't a fan of my blonde sister's advice to change it to "Magical Mind of Mollie." While my mind is definitely magical... and I would love to be Pocahontas and paint with the colors of the wind... I don't care for it as a blogging title. So here's what I finally decided: I didn't find the "Many" in "Many Musings of Mollie" to be necessary anymore. Clearly I have many musings... that's why I blog. So I can fill your head with pointless musings from my head! So I have simply dropped the many from my title and my domain. I am sincerely sorry if this forces you to re-bookmark me (red headed sister), but there you have it. I am now:


I also plan to give my blog a little facelift. As I continue to see numbers rise, the more embarrased I get about my little boring, green layout. So I'm going big time and am going to instill the help of one of my favorite bloggers. More to come on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment