Monday, September 16, 2013

Moving Up

This weekend I had the privilege of helping Duck Dude and Koal baby move into their first home! 

It has been such an exciting process and I was so excited to help them get somewhat settled! The best part of the weekend was not having a tv and zero furniture. We listened to Pandora constantly, two-stepped in the den, and had hand stand competitions in the living room... because when else can you do that? 

We took a little break on Saturday to watch the Aggies and it was definitely a good game!! I wore an Aggie shirt and I felt like people were staring at me all day, but that might have just been my imagination. 


 

 

Seriously, how precious are they? And don't worry. Duck Dude has ducks strategically placed over the house. I got a lesson on the history of duck decoys. Which is probably a good thing since I have a Delta Waterfowl sticker on my car now... 


It's like a duck's dream home up there on top of the cabinets. 


Before and after the yellow wall! We got rid of it and I love the entry way space... even though there's an ATM lamp there.



Duck Dude's mom and I found this piece to go above the couch in the living room. I love it and sent Duck Dude a picture hoping he would like it so we could get it! Good news... he's either a smart man or he has good taste and both of those are good with me! I cannot wait to get the furniture to see what it all looks like! 

It was one good weekend. That's for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment