Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ranch Life

Like I said at some point.. Or maybe I didn't say it, but I thought about it.. And so that counts: it's hard to blog in the summer.

I just got home from a week at the ranch.. My favorite place to be. Here's a few things you have to be open to learning/playing:
* Maui Maui - a super fun card game with weird rules that get even weirder as you keep playing and keep adding rules!
* Tennis Ball Tag - a game played with the 4 wheelers and Ranger where you basically chase people and try to hit them with tennis balls as hard as you can (I need a video of this..)
* Mafia - that awesome game where you kill people in their sleep. You also need to be a good liar so you don't give yourself away the first round. I need to work on that.
* Tube Wars - 3 tubes on the river and its simple... Jump from tube to tube without falling off. Yes, I was sore the next day!

Pictures of my relaxing week at my home away from home.


My uncle had the audacity to where a DU hat. We don't do DU... So I had to let Duck Dude know and he quickly fixed that by bringing a Delta Waterfowl hat to replace it!! 


My amazing redhead called me and asked what my favorite dessert was.. I told her either key lime pie or cheesecake. So what did she do? She baked me a key lime cheesecake!!! And it was sooo good. 




                                      

My baby Lily! She's 4 months! 







No comments:

Post a Comment