Thursday, July 18, 2013

Coke Whore


Hi. My name is Mollie and I'm a coke whore. Now if you're randomly stumbling across my blog let me explain myself. If you know me at all, you know where I'm gong with this. 

I love diet coke.

By love, I mean, if you had to prick my arm for any sort of reason... I might bleed diet coke, that caffeinated, dark, syrupy perfection. Now, I try to limit myself to one diet coke a day; however that doesn't apply during vacations, Summer, holidays, most weekends, and any day where you just really need that extra kick at 8 am in the morning. 

During the school year I can tell you exactly when it's 12:11, to the minute, on a Saturday. My body just knows. Aka I start shaking and convulsing if I don't get a diet coke. 

If I happen to be taking a trip somewhere, packing diet coke is like packing a toothbrush. I have been known to show up with a 12 pack in hand. Better to be safe than sorry! Am I right? 

I can even list for you in order the fast food restaurants that have the best diet coke.
1. Whataburger
2. Sonic
3. McDonalds 

And don't even think about trying to blind taste test me. I've dominated every single one anyone's ever thrown at me. I do not drink any soft drink but diet coke... Maybe a sprite or 7-up when I am sick. Don't you dare ask me, "we only have diet Pepsi, is that ok?" Uhhh if I drink diet Pepsi I am most likely to spit it out. Coke zero, diet dr pepper... Nothing compares. 

See? Coke whore. And it is about 10:30.. And I'm on vacation at the ranch. So you can guess where I'm off to.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment