Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Man Cave


If you haven’t heard about the house that Caroline lives in at Baylor, you should. It’s amazing and I would love to live there with her.

She shares her little downstairs nook with another girl (they have the yellow and pink rooms), but they have a little section that can be closed off. They have affectionately labeled this as the Man Cave. Why? I think the better question is why not? In this, Man Cave there are several large built-in bookcases that are scarcely filled with random things. So I thought for Christmas I would give her something to add to those shelves… besides I had been wanting to try this project anyway.

I made her a dry erase board out of an old, ugly picture frame and extra burlap.

I like it. 

Hello ugly, 75% clearance frame


Thank you yellow spray paint


Leftover Burlap


A much cuter looking dry erase board!

No comments:

Post a Comment