Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

Wow. I can't believe 2012 is complete.

There were things I crossed off my bucket list and things I added to my bucket list that I never thought I would.

I started 2012 by getting pneumonia. As an asthmatic, I wouldn't suggest it.
I also broke my nose. Don't worry nose bones, I don't plan on ever doing that again.
I finally surrendered to the iPhone craze and ditched my wonderful Blackberry.
I returned to New York City with some of my best friends. My first ever personal, booked my own flight, out of Texas trip.
I had the opportunity to sing in a pre-Civil War opera house. "I'll Fly Away" has never sounded so cool. My Pappy would have been proud.
And, of course, I had the honor and privilege of being my red head sisters maid of honor in her wedding. One of the best experiences of my life, so far!

There are plenty of experiences that will not end in 2012 and carry over into 2013, and I look forward to the journey of a new year. There are sure to be challenges and moments I take for granted, but there's always something exciting about beginning a new year. I have no clue where Christ will take me in 2013, but I know that I will trust in him; for He has overcome the world.

Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment