Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Baked Chicken Nuggets


So I've had 3 chicken breasts in my freezer for forever and I knew I needed to use them. So, I got home one night and decided to get onto pinterest to find what I wanted to do. I just searched baked chicken and looked for a recipe where I already had all the ingredients! 

Baked. Chicken. Nuggets. Oh, heavenly goodness.

It's the comfort food of chicken nuggets without the fried part! The ingredients were chicken, flour, bread crumbs, parmesean cheese, garlic powder, and 3 eggs. It also called for basil but I didn’t have any of that laying around so I used lemon pepper as a substitute.

I rubbed the flour onto the chicken to dry it up a little bit to make sure everything would stick. Then I dipped it into the eggs and dropped it into the bread crumb, parmesean, lemon pepper, garlic powder mixture.



Oh, I may have drizzled some melted butter on top of them before I put them in the oven.

Bake at 450 for 10 minutes, flip them, and then bake for 10 more minutes.
Try these. You won’t regret it.  



I dipped them in my favorite Jack Daniels BBQ sauce!

My number one supporter at my basketball games. I love him and his adorable track suit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment