Thursday, December 6, 2012

So Excited I'm Gonna Die


Have you ever been so excited about something you just literally can’t contain yourself??

The first thing that comes to mind are the kids that literally can’t sleep because they are so excited to go to Disney World. The second thing that comes to mind is my favorite part of the “Despicable Me” movie… the little girl won a prize and “It’s so FLUFFFFFY!” I laugh every time.



These are all indicators of how I feel about the movie Les Miserables. I might watch the trailer about 10 times a day. I might have calculated how many hours until it comes out last night. I have very high expectations for this movie and if it disappoints, I will be devastated… but I really just don’t see how that’s possible.

Glorious.


No comments:

Post a Comment