Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Foil Packs

Who says they're for camping? Why can these not be enjoyed as quick throw together recipes. I cheated even more when I knew I was going to have a ridiculous week and grabbed pre cut vegetable medley when it was on sale! It had all my favorites in it - squash, zucchini, onion, sweet potato. The only thing I was really missing was mushrooms. I cooked my foil pack in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. It was perfection. 

Ingredients (minus chicken)

Soaked about a cup of stuffing mix in water, then
put the chicken over it
                
               Seasoned with lemon pepper and garlic powder
                          
Topped with cheese and a Tbs of ranch!

Yummy! 
I sent a picture to Hannah and her only response was, "You made all that for lunch?" It was definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment