Friday, February 15, 2013

Pineapple Mint

Water.

Water is something you have to have to live.

I personally hate drinking water. I know I need to drink more, but I have the hardest time. Here are my water stipulations:
1. It must be ice water cold.
2. I really prefer to have lemon in my water.

Hence my mission to find water that I can force myself drink on a regular basis.

I saw an idea and happened to have the ingredients to make it: Pineapple Mint Water. It was very fresh and quite refreshing.

I have also found the product MetroMint. This is pre-made, flavored water with mint. Mint is supposed to help curb appetites. I’m not sure if I believe that is true, but I do like the way it taste. I preferred my fresh pineapple mint water to MetroMint, but I do enjoy the spearmint and peppermint flavors.

If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment