Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Aggies Win!!

Saturday was a day full of Fs. Food, family, football and FUN! 

We had the most magnificent tailgate with food for hundreds. I ate SO many snacks like cream cheese tortilla wraps, cowboy caviar, cold corn dip, bacon wrapped weenies, spinach and artichoke dip, cheese ball, sugar cookies, sopapilla cheesecake, and chocolate cake. I am an excellent snacker.. and I snacked. all day. 






I played some washers, met some college kids, ended up sitting across from Man BFF, and YELLED my head off!!! I switched seats with 4 minutes to go in the game because superstition is real. Then.. we scored.. we got a 2 point conversion......and then...... the sweet kicker was iced. He does not have ice in his veins, because he missed it to the right and we were headed to over time. 


I stayed in the same seat for overtime and YELLED some more. We scored and they didn't which = AGGIES WIN!!!! And for not getting to watch any college football up until this point, this definitely made up for it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment