Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Bacon Chick-Mac-En

Ok, yes. I made up the name of the recipe... but only because "Bacon Wrapped Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Chicken" was a little long. 

You all know Duck Dude claims most of my recipes as his favorite. This one.... this. one. though... elicited a "You should open your own restaurant!!!!" comment... so I really think he liked it. As far as the restaurant, it would have to be like a Cane's.. where we do nothing but serve this. 

While Travis had his comment, my sister's comment was "you're gonna be the only person who gains weight on a gluten free diet." Buuuut, whatever! I did use gluten free macaroni and cheese, which is still extremely delicious. 


It's SO simple... yet SO good. 

Use it as a celebration meal, a make you feel better meal, or just a really good meal. We will definitely be making this again! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment