Friday, July 27, 2012

This Just In!!!!!

I REACHED MY BVB GOAL OF RAISING $1000 DOLLARS!!!!!!

With a little over 2 weeks remaining, I have reached my minimum amount needed to play in the game! I did not think I was stressing out over it, but I just feel so relieved now that I am there! I am so grateful for all the people that donated! And it's 1000 dollars that is going to the best cause in the world. I am truly hopeful that we will find a cure one day for Alzheimer's. Until then, some of this money will go to helping the 70,000 people in the Dallas area that are affected by Alzheimer's at this very moment. Thank you to everyone; you make me feel so loved.

Here's a few pictures from practice!

Go Bru Crew!!

Pulling flags left and right!

Uhhh there's no way you're gonna catch that ball!

Interception!!

No comments:

Post a Comment