Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blondes vs Brunettes 2012

I have the most incredible opportunity this summer and that is to participate in a wonderful organization. It's an organization that supports one of the best causes I could dream to be a part of: Alzheimer's. Blondes vs Brunettes work with the Alzheimer's Association of Dallas. The money we will raise this summer go towards research as well as supporting families that currently have someone suffering from the disease. Obviously this disease is very close to me as both of my grandfathers have died from a dementia disease. I believe that furthering research in Alzheimer's will help research with all dementia disease's. That is why I have committed to raising $1,000 this summer for the Alzheimer's Association. When I raise this amount, I will be allowed to play in the powderpuff game on August 11th at the Cotton Bowl. Our Brunette team began practices last week and we are ready to dominate!! However, the blondes and brunettes both want to dominate Alzheimer's. Below is the link to my fundraising page, I would appreciate any, and all, support! :) A $25 donation will get you a ticket to the game and the after party and I would love to see a ton of people there for me! Please feel free to pass on to other family members and friends! 


My fundraising page!

You can also see my profile on the BVB website! It's an amazing group of people and I am so excited and proud to be a part of this now!


BVB Dallas


Love you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment