Monday, November 7, 2011

BUHC2011

Clearly my title stands for Baylor University Homecoming 2011. Ha When I first saw it, I had no idea what it meant. All these abbreviations... I can't keep up with em! ha

I had a marvelous weekend! I finally made it to Waco at 8:30 on Friday night and was immediately met with a group of awesome friends!! We went to the bonfire and parade and tailgate and game and just had a magnificent time! :) I love going back and seeing everyone... I can't believe this is my 2nd homecoming as an alumni! I know it won't be long before I'm there with my own family (Ah, that's weird!).... moving on. 

I capped off the weekend by stopping at my dad's house on the way back from Waco. We didn't really have plans, but when I got there decided it would be a great time to go fishing. My dad and I both love to fish and its something we find very relaxing.We never really go out with too many expectations... but just enjoy begin outside and especially when the sun is setting! It was the perfect ending for my BUHC weekend!
Roomies for our annual bonfire picture!



Parade!

Annual cousin curb picture!
Dad and me at the game!

Fishin'

Pretty decent size!

No comments:

Post a Comment