Sunday, October 9, 2011

Drowning Olives

I am so blessed to have the privilege of still keeping up with so many of my professors from Baylor. 

My favorite site-based coordinator was Mrs. Smart. We got to work together my junior year while I was at Cesar Chavez Middle School. I learned so much from her during my first year of actually getting in the classroom and teaching. I follow her blog (she is a much better blogger than me!) and love keeping up with her adorable family!! One of her recent blogs was a link to her friend's blog post. So yes, I am about to re-post what she re-posted. I figured if she re-posted it it had to be worth reading and it definitely is. So take a minute to read about this fantastic analogy.


http://christinagibson.wordpress.com/2011/09/23/drowning-olives-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment