Friday, November 9, 2012

Utter Chaos


Today, in this month of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for a weekend where I have no plans. My life has been utter chaos throughout the month of September and October (let me be clear - good chaos, but chaos is still chaos) and I am so happy to have a weekend where I can sit on my couch and do nothing.

Of course, that’s not how it’s going to go… I’m going to switch out my entire closet for winter clothes and that’s a long process when your closet is color and style organized. I’m also going to set up my apartment for Christmas! It’s only November 9th, I know, but after this weekend starts another set of full weekends. I love Christmas and I love decorations, so I want to be ready. I don’t mind staring at my beautiful tree or only having my Christmas lights on at night for an extra two weeks. That doesn’t bother me at all.

I also have got to get on pinterest and start getting ideas for Christmas presents. I don’t think I can top my presents from last year; I loved them so much, and they were so personal!

I need my creativity to start flowing…  Here’s to being inspired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment