Sunday, September 23, 2012

Project Sat Part 1

Ok, you can't fault me, because I gave you a fair warning I have an obsession with anchors. However, I did not intend for these two posts to be back to back. Yesterday I had my last lazy Saturday until Nov 10th. October is gonna be cray (crazy, for you people that do not care for the abbrevs!). So I made some amazing chili (more on that another time), and settled in to watch some football. Cue the time where I decide I'll get on pinterest and just browse for a bit during halftime..... and lazy Saturday has now turned into project Saturday! 

I completed one of the projects yesterday though! Exciting, right? I still have 2 in progress though! I'll get those up eventually. So, I was wanting to change the "Oh how he loves me" sign in my room. Not that I still do not absolutely love that song. It just needed a change and I found exactly what I wanted: A bible verse with an anchor involved. I am most delighted in the fact that I free-handed the anchor myself and, while it's not perfect, I am definitely satisfied. It was an easy project that allowed me to continue to relax while working and still watching my football! 

Before



After

More on the other projects when they get complete! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment