Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stupendous Superbowl Snacks!!

I made a ton of food for the superbowl... I loved it all. Enjoy!


These were the awesome Chocolate-Strawberry cupcakes!!! I didn't even need the frosting. They are awesome.


These were zucchini chips. Next time I make them, I will slice them a little thicker.


"Pop Em Like it's Hot" .. yes, I made them just for their name. Crescent rolls, cream cheese, bacon, and jalapeno... what is not to love. YUM.


Probably the most unique thing I made. Spinach and Cheese Bites... but I got the most compliments on these! Which I was super glad, because they're not the prettiest things ever.. balls of spinach? I'm a spinach fanatic.. but I wasn't sure what other people would think. They were the highlight and I can't wait to make them again. Spinach, stuffing mix, and parmesean cheese is basically it! 

If you need any recipes, let me know! I am more than happy to share! I'm ready for the weekend already, how about y'all?

No comments:

Post a Comment