Sunday, September 11, 2011

Are you Ready for some Football?!?

First off, I love that song. It's one of my favorite parts of the beginning of a football game!!! I want to be Faith Hill and sing along with her every single week.

I am so happy for football season! Cowboys will hopefully pull through and won't disappoint me. I will continue to support them no matter what! But, as always, I am way more super duper pumped for college football!! I just think there is nothing like it!! These kids are playing for their team; and at this point in their lives, there is nothing better. 


 This is Terrance Ganaway and he was my intramural football coach. He has been named Baylor's starting running back. Terrance and I actually formed a pretty close relationship just through playing football together. He's worked really hard and overcome a lot, including the death of his mother. This past week was an amazing start for him and I can't wait to see what he does over the whole season! I ask that you would pray for him and that God would protect him from injury. He is such an awesome guy and definitely gives all the glory to God. To top everything off, he proposed to his girlfriend Saturday night after the big upset over TCU! And with alllll of this going on, he told me he's going to try and make it to one of my middle school volleyball games! He has such a sweet heart and I'm already so proud of him! 

Our Game Winning Tradition


No comments:

Post a Comment