Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Summer Sheet Pan Dinner

What’s better than quick and easy dinners in the summer? Nothing. This is one of those dinners that even though it’s technically cooked in the oven, it still taste so fresh and is simply meat and veggies! It can also be one of those meals where you just take what you have in your fridge and make it into something delicious! Substitute mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini, squash, bell peppers, steak, pork, shrimp…. You get my point? It can be made with anything! It also makes great leftovers.

My favorite part of this was the sweet potatoes. It added a little extra time (20 minutes or so), but it was well worth it. I also pre-chopped everything and then threw it on the pan, once I was ready to cook it! I seasoned the sweet potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper, then I seasoned the chicken and vegetables with olive oil, herb seasoning, oregano, and garlic salt.



Set the oven at 400 and put the sweet potatoes in first for about 15-20 minutes. Then remove the tray, add the chicken and veggies and cook for another 20 minutes.

You can make this for one or for 10. What combination are you gonna try first?


No comments:

Post a Comment