Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy Bee!

This is what my room is starting to look like!! I feel like this is my last week to really get things together! I am leaving early Friday morning to go back down to San Marcos for the wedding weekend of Taylor Hubbard and Nick Moore (I was there this past weekend for the bachelorette party! It will get its own blog later!). When I get back from the wedding festivities, I have my big math conference, CAMT, starting bright and early that Monday morning. The only good thing about this is I get to spend time at the Gaylord in Grapevine, one of the most beautiful places ever! Then at the end of the week, I move!! I'm starting to remember little things I need, like a trash can for the kitchen and did I bring my shower rod back from Waco or leave it there? Overall, I really have enjoyed the whole moving process and am getting super excited for my very first apartment!

I have so much to do and so much to accomplish before then annnnnd I still have to finish my Harry Potter marathon this week! :) Yay priorities!! This is my goal for the move:

No comments:

Post a Comment