Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Brand New Life



Ta-duhhh!! My very own classroom? Yes!! I've only been waiting for this for 4 years now! I am most grateful for how prepared I feel. I keep hearing the question, "Aren't you nervous for the first day?" and I"m really tired of it, because no, I'm not nervous. I'm excited!! I'm confident in my ability and my principal has done nothing but reassure how much confidence he has in me when I hear him talking to other people about me. That's a pretty awesome feeling. I think my dad summed it up best when he said it's like I'm wearing an old hat; it feels comfortable, and I know it's exactly where I'm supposed to be!
My goal for this year is to update this once a week!! I'm sure I can do it! I will do a much better job!
This time next week I will have completed two days of school! WOO!

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you to start school! I love you and CALL ME AFTERWARDS!

    ReplyDelete