Sunday, March 13, 2011

Teacher Spring Break 2011

My favorite quote from Friday was "I am JUST as excited about Spring Break as you are!!!" ha for real, the students were not as bad as I thought they were going to be! We ended the day with the faculty student basketball game! I was not going to play until they came to me 5th period and bombarded me!! :) They found me clothes and shoes and I acted like I could play basketball for 14 minutes. I actually almost made a basket!! ha I held my own, so I was proud of that!!

I'm going to enjoy my break and go visit my best friend in Lubbock. I am so excited to have time to spend with her. When Hannah was home for Spring Break we watched a home video, and there I was in kindergarten standing by her side in choir! :)

If you need a little bit of entertainment, check out the awesome way Hannah and I motivated Caroline while she was out for a run! Just go to Hannah's facebook page and it is on there titled, "Caroline's Tiger Blood."

Happy Spring Break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment